Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
That is Damb Good ET for tune O/R X and cold air. Im assuming he was on DR's @ the Track?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was using ET streets mounted on bullitts with the stock 18's up front. Tire pressue was at 17psi and I launched at 5000rpm. My 60ft was 1.59. Only suspension mod is Steeda Ultralite lowering springs.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's awesome man!!!! And those lowering springs probably hurt your 60' on top of it. Great times!!!!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah. The suspension on these cars are awesome! Set of our BBR Billet Lower Control Arms and you're golden.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any dyno results you are willing to post? My car will be extremely similar to the one you ran and I would like to compare my real world results with yours. I will have JLT cai, ARH headers, custom tune. Stock 6 speed/clutch. Granted the driver mod is always up for grabs, but it would be nice to compare :0

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Any dyno results you are willing to post? My car will be extremely similar to the one you ran and I would like to compare my real world results with yours. I will have JLT cai, ARH headers, custom tune. Stock 6 speed/clutch. Granted the driver mod is always up for grabs, but it would be nice to compare :0
I will see if the customer has a dyno graph on his setup. We simply e-mailed him one of our tunes. Yeah, that is through a BBR E-mail tune.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts