Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Joe, how have ya been? I would have to say that I am very satisfied with my tune and I want to apologize for what must have seemed like undermining your tune in prior posts. Now that we have that out of the way, I have a few questions for ya. Is there any way we can tune on the fly with a Diablo yet? Like using the Revolution software? Or maybe we can send the info from a dyno tune to Diablo? I really like the Diablo chip and its similarity to the stock ECU, that is why I would prefer one. Can we do this? Who knows? Thats why I ask the questions.

Also, I am about to install a new Bassani catted x-pipe on my '03 Cobra, will that throw off my A/F readings? Leaner or richer?

Thanks in advance, and let me know what we can do. I have another vacation in September, so I will be coming down there again and spending more money:p .

Don

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joe, I just want to be clear that I have no hard feelings and I am happy with your work. Hence, I will be returning and paying for some damn good work.

I am on vacation the 2nd week of September, and I have a track rental day that week also, can we make an appointment for then?

Will the tune be "as good" as your Autologic tune? I just like the 4 bank Diablo design.

Will the new catted x-pipe cause the car to run leaner or richer?

Thanks,
Don

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You got it Joe, maybe ya can borrow one of Pete's "secret" tunes for me? Anyway, thanks and you will be hearing from me shortly!!! Track times to come shortly.

Don

·
Registered
138 Posts
SECRET TUNE

ASK PETE WHAT CHIP MADE THE MOST POWER IN HIS CAR--ON THE DYNO.

GIVE RICK A CALL IN THE OFFICE AND SET UP AN APPT TO COME IN AND I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

THANKS
JOE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts