Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start a thread on Joe Stewart sightings. The man that was on top of the mod motor game a year or so ago has now seemed to have disappeared. Post any info, hearsay, or thoughts on the whereabouts of this missing comrad!!

Chad :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
I haven't seen Joe around in a long time now. I had heard at one point he was going to get rid of his car, but don't know if that actually happened or not.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Cobra Killer said:
Hey Eric...Glad ya joined us......:D

Tim
Thank-you sir. Just discovered this place a few days ago. :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Re: F U ERIC

MODCOBRA said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

Bennie
Now, that's what I call a welcome! :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
I wouldnt exactly call Joe a comrade...
I would call him a deadbeat for things he has done which I never thought him capable of.

Oh well.. I used to call Joe a 'friend' but if he does have the balls to show up perhaps he will try to make things right with all the bad he has done. but I doubt it.

you wont see him posting anywhere...

·
Registered
50 Posts
its all fun and games until hes in the cross hairs of a Louisville Slugger...................

·
Registered
180 Posts
YSradial8s said:
its all fun and games until hes in the cross hairs of a Louisville Slugger...................
Holy Schnikies! Ouch!

How ya been Spence?

joe

·
Registered
352 Posts
YSradial8s said:
I feel for ya Spence..it is a sad when someone you are counting on and though was a friend uses you to promote his own agenda.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
I thought I'd pass on some info

John Mihovetz got a phone call from Joe last week and he asked John to oring some heads and sell him some cams. Apparently he's looking to race in Bradeton. John said he was going to Las Vegas this past weekend. John asked Joe about the 03 cobra, and denied owning one or being in Rockingham with it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
doesn't suprise me.......he is pretty good at denying or lying for that matter.

guess I might have to make a trip to florida anyway........If not, I got some friends in the area that owe me a favor.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Anything you need Spence. You know you always got me down here in Sunny FL!

give me a shout.
joe

·
Registered
289 Posts
So what is the story with Joe? Did he step on the wrong toes?

Bill

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Back in 2000 I gave Joe a brand new shortblock that Randy built for me in to use for the 2000 Modular Shootout. My car wasn't ready anyway for it. As it turned out he blew up the engine at the event, and I never got one back. I had to buy a new block from Mike Siska and new pistons from Steve Drier.

Joe also borrowed a SHM shortblock from John Mihovetz to use in late 2000. Joe used it for late 2000 and blew it up in SBSO 2001. John told Joe to send it to Sean and he would fix it on his dime. Joe got it back, and blew it up again and John never saw any of the parts ever again.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts