Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a pic of my dyno sheet from about 4 months ago with a 5 speed,jba shorty headers and 2.5 inch exhuast.I posted this for someone who asked to see a 5 speed dyno with the JT trim.

Its a sorry ass photo but I dont have a scanner.The JT draws a line on the Torque.My old Strim would peak @ 5800 and fall.This was @ 16psi. 672.5 rwhp & 521TQ.The best we got before the 50's gave up was 676rwhp.I asked for that dyno graph and got this one..Oh well.

Ill post one with the C4,SHM longtubes and 3 inch exhaust when we are done.Hopefully its close to 750-800with 20-22 psi.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My car easily made 600rwhp with 50#injectors..676was the peak for them.

We peaked out the 42# @ 611rwhp..I mean vertical air/fuel.

The 50's will support 676rwhp safely.But of course,I wanted more..:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Got my JT Trim today!!

Well its here!!! Got my JT Trim in the mail today.
Its looks big and bad. Now to decide what injectors and fuel system I am gonna use w/ this monster.
Thanks Cobra Killer for the advise. And especially thanks Spence at Rhodes Custom Auto for quality customer service and getting it to me so fast.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will love it.:D

Spence is a great guy.I am glad you purchased your JT from him.

Tim

·
Registered
137 Posts
How much is the JT-trim selling for ? I got a buddy with one with less than 100 miles on it wanting to seel it to me

·
Registered
28 Posts
JT Trim cost

Brain give Spence @ Rhodes Custom Auto a call. You can get you at a good price. Expect to pay alittle over 2K for the head unit.

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts