Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
conleymotorsports suggested I drop in the Lightning forum and tell you about my Lightning. It's stock with the exception of a Magnaflow cat-back. I've only run the quarter a few times with a best of 14.274 @ 97.4 mph. 87 degrees and 100% humidity. I plan on trying again now that it has cooled off. My day was cut short when the o2 sensor shorted out against the heat shield and blew a fuse. :( I have also run the Lightning at one open track event at the Nashville Super Speedway. That was a blast. I wasn't the fastest, but I was far from the slowest. :) Future mods include KB S/C, throttle body and chip. I haven't decided on the combo yet. I've been concentrating on my Cobra lately, but look forward to modding the Lightning. I recognize a few of you from NLOC. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome to the forum svtroy... If you do not have plans for next weekend come to Bowling Green Kentuky for the nmra world finals and run your truck in the lightning class .:blob

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
conleymotorsports said:
Welcome to the forum svtroy... If you do not have plans for next weekend come to Bowling Green Kentuky for the nmra world finals and run your truck in the lightning class .:blob
I plan on being there, just not sure if I will run the truck. A group of us will be coming up from the middle TN area. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
SVTroy said:
:jawdrop

Paul, where you been? You going to BG next weekend?
Been staying out of trouble, or trying to... :) :rolleyes: :p

Can't go to BG next weekend, prior commitments and all that.

How are things in your world? Kickin' butt with the snake?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ghostrider said:
Been staying out of trouble, or trying to... :) :rolleyes: :p

Can't go to BG next weekend, prior commitments and all that.

How are things in your world? Kickin' butt with the snake?
Everythings good. I finally got around to doing the suspension on the Cobra. Did the MCMC show Saturday and won a trophy. Pretty happy with that. Now I need to spend some on the Lightning.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I know if you do to the truck as you have to the car, it'll be kick ass! :eek:

Glad to hear you got a trophy. I know you've worked hard for it.

What are you planning for the truck? or is it on the QT? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts