Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a day it has been, but it ended good. Came home with a brand new Sonic Blue 03 Coupe with Chrome wheels.

Special thanks to Ben Dorn for hooking me up with an X-plan pin number. It saved me the few thousand that I lost when I traded in my 2001.

Looks like I picked up the last Sonic Blue coupe in Georgia ;-)

·
Registered
207 Posts
I thought you were set on getting a white one? You know what they say "The blue ones are the fastest ones" :rolleyes:

Congrats :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
What a day it has been, but it ended good. Came home with a brand new Sonic Blue 03 Coupe with Chrome wheels.

Special thanks to Ben Dorn for hooking me up with an X-plan pin number. It saved me the few thousand that I lost when I traded in my 2001.

Looks like I picked up the last Sonic Blue coupe in Georgia ;-)
Glad I could help and congrats on the purchase. I know you have been searching for some time. Enjoy!!

Ben

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Congrats Eric!!!! Nice color choice ya lemming. Have fun.

gary

·
Registered
521 Posts
Congrats man. I bet the chromies look nice. Show us some pics....

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
congrats eric , let the modding begin!!! :banggears

·
Registered
518 Posts
I just took a ride in this car. It is an awesome car. The color is brilliant. And the SOB screams with PRIDE!. He just made me look a sick Honda.:)

Brandon

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Good choice my man...I have the exact same car and chrome rims...Wait til the lil ol ladies even wanna check it out the color just screams LOOK AT ME..Good luck,and let the modding begin!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Eric,
Congrats!!! I know you have been wanting one, and waiting patiently for a long time. Just remember, good things come to those who wait. And it appears you waited long enough. Again, congrats on the Sonic Blue. That is my favorite color. I just happen to not have one, mine is DSG. Or Grandpa Grey. Have fun with the bolt-ons. I am sure they will come soon enough.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts