Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just syaing hi, new to mustangs and also s/c, and the cobra, etc lol, i just got my new 03 the other day and love it already, i traded my 99 ws6 in for it so it better perform! anyways, is there anyone that knows of some good places in florida that are familiar with the 03? thanks

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Welcome to the club. If performance is your goal, the 03 takes to mods like a duck to water.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Locations

Ramsey's Performance on Hillsborough and the Veterans is a great shop for work to be done and equipment to buy....
Congratulations on the '03

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I am going to be moving to either destin or the Panama City are next year, any shops around this area.

What about tracks as well??

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow, all the way from alaska huh? i have heard some negative things about ramseys when they work on f-bodies but i heard good things in regards to mustangs lol, what should my first mod be? intake? im seeling my zo6 rims from my ws6 this week so i can start to work on the mod list

·
Registered
18 Posts
well if your in tampa then orlando isnt too far, and i live in west palm but had all my work done up in orlando at Lamotta's, the guys up there know there stuff, i love all the work i had them do.
good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts