Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dyno'd the car tonight after getting a much better tune from Don @ MM, A/F was 12.9 down to 11.8 @ 6400rpm(no graph), stock TB, injectors, manifold on 92 pump gas and hot as hell. The red was my last dyno with the Eaton(2.80): I can live with these numbers.....

Attachments

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Nice setup for 14.8 Lbs boost..
congrats..

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jimmy. By the way, Happy Birthday!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
with 15# i was 542 / 505 ... do you have any headers?
17# yielded 549 / 535 ... i wonder what's holding me back?

i do like how the lines diverge though :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Coleman, no Headers. Stock manifolds with JDM O/R X-pipe and Borla Stingers.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I thought you were talking about me, my name is Don. Oh well.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you too Solid...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great numbers. I am glad you got your new chip. It seems to work great. I bet you have a problem hooking up. I am at 460 RWT and I have a problem.

Jim or 03Snake
Do you know why when the KBs are installed the torque numbers do not equal the HP numbers? With the Eaton most of the time the RWT numbers are higher than the HP numbers. I am sure there is a logical explanation but I am new to the SC game.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
list your whole set up for us. are you using the bap and stock injectors along with kb's chip tuned by don or don's chip?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Night Enforcer said:
Great numbers. I am glad you got your new chip. It seems to work great. I bet you have a problem hooking up. I am at 460 RWT and I have a problem.

Jim or 03Snake
Do you know why when the KBs are installed the torque numbers do not equal the HP numbers? With the Eaton most of the time the RWT numbers are higher than the HP numbers. I am sure there is a logical explanation but I am new to the SC game.
Because the Eaton's fall on their face at higher RPM, they can't maintain the torque curve long enough to make the HP number higher.

HP is just (RPM x T)/5252. With a screw blower the Torque curve does not drop as fast as RPM's increase. This causes higher HP numbers relative to Torque, which is a good thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts