Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nitrous Pete got her all setup for Daryl now and he couldnt be happier with the whole package. He put one of my interchangeable lowers on ...the 4 lb and took off the 6 lb. The KB has a 3.5 blower pulley on...Diablosport tune.....Daryl said the car is just awesome!!! And he was amazed at how loud my car was....she carries a big stick(KB) and her bark is just as bad as her bite now!!! I am going to miss her...but she will be marking her territory on her trek across the country now....she will be getting the word out the old fashion way...one win at a time across each state border!! Drive careful Daryl...and when she gets to your home.....WIPE OFF THAT UNDERCARRIAGE :D

Hot Rod(my baby is driving in the rain...uuuugh)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
375 Posts
I bet it is sad to see it going Harry. Sounds like the car is gonna be kicking azz and taking names on it's ride home. How much does it cost to ship a car out to the Island though>??? I couldn't picture it being cheap at all. Do they emissions out there>??? Hmm, I wonder. Have a safe trip home Daryl! -Mat-

·
Registered
521 Posts
Harry, talked to Daryl tonight right before they were stopping for the night I would imagine. I could see him grinning ear to ear through the cell phone. I think he says he's seeing around 15lbs, so that should be right with that pulley combo. Can't wait to see it, and up on the dyno. Having some tuning issues myself, but hope to have this solved soon. 12.5:1 A/F @ 6000rpm on 92 pump gas just doesn't sit right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts