Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What size pulley are you able to run with the KB until you have a problem with slip? On the Eaton it was smaller then 3.0" is it the same with the KB?

·
Registered
140 Posts
i ran the smaller than 3" pulley...the 19# one...i think its 2.84 on the dyno while tuning...it made 18.9lbs so no slip there

·
Registered
521 Posts
Mike, are you running an Idler? Alot of the KB swappers have kept thier Idler on......

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mike5876 thanks I need to see your car sometime it will make me finally get the KB. Do you go to Tower Shops or any meets?

·
Registered
140 Posts
went to tower tonight...maybe next week also...i have the billetflow idler to keep the belt tight mike

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mike5876 said:
went to tower tonight...maybe next week also...i have the billetflow idler to keep the belt tight mike
Ed told me yesterday that I missed you on Friday. I would have been there but actually had my front suspension apart searching for a rattle that was driving me nuts on a trip back from Miami earlier in the day. It turned out to be the last thing I expected considering my suspension it was the passenger side inner brake pad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts