Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of those on this sight running the KB blower how many are running the Boost A Pump?

How many are running the 55lb injectors?

How many are running the injectors and Boost a Pump at the same time?

Thanks,
Chad

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
DSG03Snake said:
For all of those on this sight running the KB blower how many are running the Boost A Pump?

How many are running the 55lb injectors?

How many are running the injectors and Boost a Pump at the same time?

Thanks,
Chad
Chad, Use the 55lb Inj and you won't need the Boost A Pump until over 550rwhp..It seems guys are having problems getting it to work well with the chips and software most are useing.
Hopefully this will be corrected soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply.

This just seems to get more confusing the more I look into it.

So it would probably be a good idea to get the BAP incase sometime down the road you plan on adding more power and eclipsing the 550rwhp mark?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
DSG03Snake said:
Thanks for your reply.

This just seems to get more confusing the more I look into it.

So it would probably be a good idea to get the BAP incase sometime down the road you plan on adding more power and eclipsing the 550rwhp mark?
Yes,,Unless somewhere down the road there is a better pump.If this pump was enough?Why boost it?
I'd stay with the tune without the Boost a pump until either it can be used with confidence or there is a better pump.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Re: Re: KB question

Jim Vaccaro said:
Chad, Use the 55lb Inj and you won't need the Boost A Pump until over 550rwhp
Were did the 550 rwhp come from? There are several running over 600 rwhp including hammer without the BAP enabled.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Re: Re: Re: KB question

toofast4u said:
Were did the 550 rwhp come from? There are several running over 600 rwhp including hammer without the BAP enabled.
Just being on the conservative side..Different tuners,,different dyno's.I think it's prudent Especially when giving advise to er on the side of caution...

Also different correction factors!! ;)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: KB question

Jim Vaccaro said:
Just being on the conservative side..Different tuners,,different dyno's.I think it's prudent Especially when giving advise to er on the side of caution...

Also different correction factors!! ;)
Thats good. I am going with 50# delphi injectors and 17# boost without the BAP on the recommendation of Pete now and am hoping to get close to 600 rwhp.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: KB question

toofast4u said:
Thats good. I am going with 50# delphi injectors and 17# boost without the BAP on the recommendation of Pete now and am hoping to get close to 600 rwhp.
17lbs My guess is 575,,,,

Then you got Pete so maybe more:D

Best of Luck...

·
Registered
140 Posts
after much screwing around with an bigger MAF and the boost a pump...finally got the tune right yesterday...heres the final outcome..............stock mass air..stock injectors..NO bap....perfect a/f..11.6 all the way across...562rwhp on diablo's superflow which is way more conservative than a dynojet...mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts