Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody order one? Will they really be available this Saturday??

jim v.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Anybody see Hammer? I am sure he will be spitting tacks over this.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We were probably all do better stone Stock with a 150 shot.

jim v.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
matt lankford said:
wonder what my car would do on a 150 shot? 740s??
In which gear 3rd or 4th?

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
I wish you 03 guys the best of luck with Kenne Bell. They sure did piss on allot of the 99-01 guys.:(

Razor.

G

·
i guess its good in a way, i didnt want to spend the money anyway but i know i would have gotten bored one day and bought it....if its not out i cant buy it

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
matt lankford said:
i guess its good in a way, i didnt want to spend the money anyway but i know i would have gotten bored one day and bought it....if its not out i cant buy it
I know that feeling all to well.:D

Razor.

·
400 Posts
What's hurting us right now is both of the new blowers coming out keeps getting put back because they want to get a good run of the lightning blowers out. The blower I will carry for the cobra is about done but they want a good run of lightning blowers out first. Being a side inlet it will take alot less to get into production then the lightning blower did. The R&D on a project like this is tremendous and very time consuming. Also I think the MFGs where a little concerned about how long of a production run this car would have. Putting out alot of money for a car with only one year production would not have paid off. I think the new blowers will be well worth the wait, so be patient with the MFG's because they want it out as much as you want it out.

Rick

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Pretty soon all your nice 03's will be a modded but fast POS like my 96!! May the carnage begin:p

Am I right JimmVee?? LOL:lol :lol

Chad:smoker

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey somking is bad for u ,

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
toofast4u said:
Anybody see Hammer? I am sure he will be spitting tacks over this.
Nope. Not mad at all. I had a long converation with Jim Bell and he told me about the delay before it was posted on the web site. The delay will affect different people in different ways.

That's all I'm gonna say right now. Stay tuned...

:cool:

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
96blkcobra said:
Pretty soon all your nice 03's will be a modded but fast POS like my 96!! May the carnage begin:p

Am I right JimmVee?? LOL:lol :lol

Chad:smoker
The 96 and 03 may as well be from different planets....modded or not.

·
Registered
207 Posts
HAMMER said:
The 96 and 03 may as well be from different planets....modded or not.
How do you figure??? Other than some good rods and pistons, there is NO difference...And in fact, those pistons are probably a TRW type forged piston...NOT even close in terms of durability as a CP or a JE forged 2618 piston...The Lightning motors have forged pistons too, but MOST guys who do a rebuild replace them with CP's to run more boost or spray...

No head studs, no maid studs, no billet oil gears, no billet trigger wheel, etc...

Jeff

1 - 20 of 75 Posts