Instruction manuals....new belt, etc
.....you'll only need a fuel system of your choice and a tune
less than 3500 miles

$5000 Shipped to the 48....price is oh so firm.....add 3% for paypal

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW...realize I am just getting started on this site but I have 100% perfect feedback on corral (user name is the same as here if you want to check) as well as ebay (user ID is kevin121978)

thanks!!!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
A few hundreds dollars more and one can get a new (single) Turbo and make more power with less PSI. Oh yeah, warranty too.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A few hundreds dollars more and one can get a new (single) Turbo and make more power with less PSI. Oh yeah, warranty too.
good for you......take your worthless posts and your turbo-lagging car somewhere else.......or does your car even have a turbo???......I'm assuming not

this is over $7500 worth of stuff and someone that is looking for instant boost and a bad ass street/strip blowerwill buy it....maybe not on this site but I'm in no hurry:bigwink:

·
Registered
377 Posts
are your breaking it up intrested in 8 rib and gripper plate

·
Registered
313 Posts
How about you go buy a turbo and stay the f**k out of others for sale threads????

Sorry Kevinz00GT, he did the same BS when i had my ProCharger setup for sale a while back..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no problem.....just makes me wonder why someone who has no interest in buying something comes into a thread and bashes what someone is selling

sad thing is there are these people on every forum

·
Registered
642 Posts
How about you go buy a turbo and stay the f**k out of others for sale threads????

Sorry Kevinz00GT, he did the same BS when i had my ProCharger setup for sale a while back..
If one can't take constructive criticisim, then I pity the people that say person surrounds themselves with. One is never to old to learn or listen.

What part of the post was BS? I did not fabricate a lie or insult anyone. I simply stated a fact. " A few hundred dollars more, and one can get a similar item else where". I could have easily configured my earlier post so that it challenged your insite of your thread, given that we are in a recession. But that would be stupid in my part because your item would have sold at probably higher prices 12 months ago.

I'm engaged that not everyone follows the idexes and realize how in truely SHIT FORM this country is really in. If it wasn't for the US Government, I don't believe any Bank would be in business today.

I see your reasoning with the prices, and it definantly would have sold last year.

Anyhow, rant over. Good luck with your sale. The Kenny Bell is a great supercharger, so I don't blame anyone trying to get top dollar for a great quality item.

·
Registered
313 Posts
If one can't take constructive criticisim, then I pity the people that say person surrounds themselves with. One is never to old to learn or listen.
WTF is constructive about your post?

I simply stated a fact.
Yes you did, however, if someone was looking to purchase a turbo, why would the be looking at a thread selling a KB???? When you posted in my thread you said

"With your price tag, we are better off getting a new super charger (with warranty), and your price range is a few hundred dollars off the coveted Kenny bell."

And now Kevinz00GT is trying to sell the "coveted Kenny bell" and you bust his balls about turbo's only be a couple hundred more....

we are in a recession.
That is somewhat a subjective statement. Yes, the country is crap right now, but not all are hurting. And no, Im far from being wealthy; just smart about my finances and cautious of current conditions that directly affect my finance and livelihood.

So, to end my rant; if you don't like the price of something, simply and quietly move on.

·
Registered
210 Posts
i know this is sold but im just curious if these fit under the stock hood. thanks!
i bought the kit but havent gotten it yet..somtime this week..its in the mail but im 99% sure you need an aftermarket hood to make this work

·
Registered
210 Posts
yep..no problem

1 - 20 of 20 Posts