Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a good timing table suggestion for a 2V running a KB 2.2L at approx 15psi (10% overdrive crank and 3.25" blower) with Patriot stage II heads (swirl valve removed)?
I just recently changed my set-up from a D1SC to the Kenne Bell for better low end torque and want suggestions on where to start with timing. I had my table dialed in with the centrifugal blower, but need a starting point with the positive displacement now.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the sct value file should be decent though i usually take out a bunch of timing from the top right
Justin,
Unfortunately I don't use the SCT software, just an X-Cal2 for datalogging because it works well.
I bought Snipers delta force a while back, and can't justify buying the SCT pro-racer software right now. Can you post a typical table from SCT at all?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does anyone have a good timing table suggestion for a 2V running a KB 2.2L at approx 15psi (10% overdrive crank and 3.25" blower) with Patriot stage II heads (swirl valve removed)?
I just recently changed my set-up from a D1SC to the Kenne Bell for better low end torque and want suggestions on where to start with timing. I had my table dialed in with the centrifugal blower, but need a starting point with the positive displacement now.
Have you created a "starter" file with the Special Forces software yet? That would be my first step.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts