Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sell performance parts and a guy I know now has a Mach 1 I sold a ton of stuff to. I can't wait to see it run. He has the complete Tubular front end including K-member,A-arms,QA1 coil overs. Adjustible upper rear and lower control arms, aluminum drive shaft, BBk long tubes, off road x-pipe, magnaflow cat back, 4.30 gears, ram air, pulleys, theromstat, meziere electric water pump, Pro 5.0. shifter, and chip. He hasn't raced at the track much but I know this car will run 11's all day with these mods, don't you think.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Wow...that is some list to just start with! If he gets her to hook...I bet 11's will be the number too! This Mach 1 stuff is fun...

Nice to see you post here buddy!

Yes I still have the F8LBITE New Jersey license plate on my Mach 1. :D Maybe they will just think my Horse "Mustang" has a Fatal Bite :rolleyes: Saving that plate for when the 06 Cobra comes out...

·
Registered
21 Posts
thats my car

whats up f8tlbite
my car fricken screams dude, cant wait to get to MIR maybe this friday the 26th. i was coming last week till the hurricane. maybe ill see you there.i need nos or a charger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. hook me up.
T-bone

·
Registered
788 Posts
Is this Tommy???

Sounds great, I'll be looking for some parts for my 03 Mach 1.
What do you have in stock?

Later...
Bruce

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Boss Hoss, its me. Give me a ring. T Bone car is bad ass.

·
Registered
788 Posts
F8LBITE said:
Yeah Boss Hoss, its me. Give me a ring. T Bone car is bad ass.
Sweet, yeah I'll give ya a shout soon. Man you got that Cobra moving quickly down the track now. I haven't been down to MIR in sooo long I've really missed some impressive times.

Later...
Bruce

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We'll all be down at the Ford Fever race on the 18th and 19th at MIR. So come down

·
Registered
885 Posts
Re: thats my car

T-bone said:
whats up f8tlbite
my car fricken screams dude, cant wait to get to MIR maybe this friday the 26th. i was coming last week till the hurricane. maybe ill see you there.i need nos or a charger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. hook me up.
T-bone
I'm curious as to the brand and/or model of each item - upper/lower control arms, tires, axles, etc...
Also, I'm assuming you swapped the weak 28-spline stock axles for better 31-spline units, right?

Any info is appreciated. :cool:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Re: NEW TIME TODAY

T-bone said:
GOT HER TO [email protected]
KNOCK, KNOCK
WHO'S THERE
ELEVENSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
T-BONE
(RED HOOK RACING)

BROKE MY AXLES ON SECOND LAUNCH
I'LL BE BACK ON FRIDAY.
Nice times. :cool:

I figured your stock axles were on borrowed time though... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts