Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my car back today from Pj's Performance w/ the Kooks long tubes on, and i am extremely happy. Now i know what everyone means about how nice it sounds. The car sound awesome and pulls great. Thanks for all your help Pete, I really appreciate the work you and your guys did on my car. i'll see you on dyno day.
Matt

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Matt ? You got the x or h pipe???

jim v.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx guys, this is my first set of headers for me, so to hear the way they sound and how they make the car feel is great. i can't wait to drive it again, but that will be put on hold because it looks like more snow :( I am really sick of this weather. Time to go south :)

Matt

·
Registered
54 Posts
Headers

Matt,Congrats on your new found power,U had the right one get busy on your car THE MAD Sceincetist PETE...And thank again for the x-pipe,it worked out well for both of us..:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Headers

Harvey Jones said:
Matt,Congrats on your new found power,U had the right one get busy on your car THE MAD Sceincetist PETE...And thank again for the x-pipe,it worked out well for both of us..:)
Hey Harvey, you are definitely right about the whole X-pipe thing, it worked out great for both of us. Trying to ship cross country was way to hard. I am glad you were able to use it. :D

Matt

·
Registered
661 Posts
Harvy, How Is your car now, ? Hey let me know if you are giong to fl with us ? Peace nitro

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Xplicit said:
Hey Matt, congrats man..they sounded awesome and your car on the road looked wicked. Tho those headers r one thing u can't away with saying it's stock ;)
Thank you Franco, I appreciate. Also thank you for the ride over there, I really appreictae it. The ride was well worth it though :)

Matt

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MJ said:
Hey Matt,
Finally got the LTs on. Cool! How much louder is it at idle and WOT?

MJ
Hey MJ, Honestly at idle it is not that much louder, alittle but not much, which is what I like. But at WOT the sound is awesome. A big difference from from when I just had the X and the catback
Matt

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey , Mat lets put my wheel hop kit on next, you need it
Peace nitrous pete

1 - 14 of 14 Posts