Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,new to the forum.I have a 01 cobra that is getting a p.a built c4.I was wondering what long tube headers would work with this swap?i have bbks now and was looking at the jba 1-3/4 and tha kooks 1-3/4s to 1-7/8s step,but am not sure on what will fit with the c4.Any help is appreciated.thanks

Mike

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am using the Hooker LT's right now with a PA C4, but I don't know if the others will work.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what is the tube diameter of the hookers??1-5/8s or 1-3/4s??Ihave seen them advertised as 1-3/4s on several sites but the hooker web page says they are 1-5/8s.How is the fit with the c4??Clearence wise.How is your trans working out??I have a s/c model and have yet to install it.Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are 1 5/8.
The trans is working out well, but it'll be better once I get the transbrake in it!:evil Seriously it runs well, a little hot at times but nothing serious.
The clearance is good on both sides. It is a little of a trick getting it in and out, but I don't have to remove the headers to do so...:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
A Precision with 3500 stall, if I raced the car N/A though I would want it higher.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts