Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
$229? Thats past rediculous...

Why not get another coolant neck from ford and have it cut/welded to match the kits on the market.

·
Registered
285 Posts
$229? Thats past rediculous...

Why not get another coolant neck from ford and have it cut/welded to match the kits on the market.
So use a coolant neck, cut and weld it, then make it work from the rear passenger side head to the driverside head? Are you serious? These have been proven to fit and serve a purpose, your idea sound more hacked up then a victim in a freddy kruger movie. Are you even familiar with this head cooling mod?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'll be dropping my trans. this spring cause there is a coolant leak some where in the area of the LDC cooling mod. Since you can't see a darn thing from up-top behind the motor or from the bottom with trans. in the way I'm not positive it's the cooling mod, but what else is there. It comes off the motor not the fire wall. I know one thing that will be changed when I get in there, the screw clamps on the hoses they can back-off on there own over time. We shall see........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.