Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
i haven't worn a watch since 2003, when I lost my last one while boating at the Lake. My cell phone has the time on it, so I don't see the need for a watch.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i haven't worn a watch since 2003, when I lost my last one while boating at the Lake. My cell phone has the time on it, so I don't see the need for a watch.
Well your lucky, lol being married and traveling on business alot i def need a watch! especially with suits, looks pretty stupid when slide sleeve up and see forearm hair lol:bigwink:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Rolex President with mother of pearl dial is my choice. Can't figure how to post a picture. url? GGBIW

·
Registered
878 Posts
Here's what I wear once in a while. It's 1 of 4000 produced world wide. (It's 1784 IIRC)

Here's what I wear when I'm working on the car. I got it as a gift and have had it for 6+ years. :rofl:

While we're talking watches, I have to say I'm also a big fan of nice pens. I just picked this one up, not too long ago.

Montblanc Starwalker:

·
Single Malt Taoist
1,018 Posts
I love Movado, such a clean and classy look. I wear one daily.
If you like the Movado style, you'll probably like my favorite of the watches I own.

·
Registered
161 Posts
GMT Master II

John

·
Super Moderator
3,538 Posts
I don't wear watches that much anymore, but I love them. Hopefully I wear them more often once I get a nice one.

·
In God We Trust
705 Posts
My father-in-law has a few Rolex watches. I have been "thinking" about getting one but just can't justify spending 13k just to tell time! lol . . . . I don't care that it's an "investment" and you can wear it anywhere w/o worry. My $20 Walmart watch tells the correct time and my kids appreciate the extra money . . . . Although the submariner has my name written all over it! :bigwink:

I can't believe it takes a year to make a rolex from start to finish . . . somebody needs to give the Swiss a shot of NO2. . . .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts