Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many things happen so quickly we have no time to react or even think about what just happened I think I'm jsut ranting. I think I have completely lost it in the past few hours, nothing seems to matter anymore my car is cool so Is my truck but thier just vechiles every thing around me keeps falling apart, I don't even know why I keep going sometimes, to everyone that has ever helped me or listend to me I have to say thankyou but I thinks I'm signing off for awhile until I can figure things out, I'm just so screwed up in the head I can't begin to explain, Thanks to everyone I hope to see ya around,

Good bye

Matthew D. Ignace

·
Registered
438 Posts
Whoa Matthew................ Nothing, and I mean nothing is ever as bad as it seems to be. It does pay sometimes to step back and reflect on where you want to go and what you want to do!!

Once you have decided (easy part) then putting the action plan into place is the next step.

I only live about an hour from you.... You can come my way anytime for a sit down and just some plain old bullshit. Got lots of mustang friends around me that are very good listeners.

Call anytime: 419-229-9790 - home or 419-236-7920 - cell

Ben Dorn

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Matt, We all get that way sometimes. Chill out a while ..
Life sometimes is a bowl of cherries,, Other times the bowl is full of lemons. When it is lemoms we make some lemonade.
If you need to talk call me anytime..

jim v.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Matt,

Sorry to hear about the problems. God knows that I have had my share and I can understand your feelings.

Remember, you don't have to go through it alone. You have some friends to lean on. I'm here for you, anytime you need one.

Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts