Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I already have some FRPP cams. I'm looking to supplement them with a set of heads, for the money which set will give me more bang for the buck? I want to retain daily driver ability and not worry about the reliability for the most part. My goal with the car is to build a serious all motor mid 11 to low 12 second street car, eventually I'll add some spray to it but that's when I can budget for a new motor just in case LOL. Thanks for any help or advice.

Oh and my car has full bolt ons, cams, FRPP intake manifold, 4.10's, tune, the usual stuff.

· Premium Member
2,632 Posts
Give Livernois a call, im sure they can explain the differences between there heads and the FRPP heads and give you the info you need to make an informed decision.

· Registered
367 Posts
Livernois does the porting on the FRPP heads, so essentially, they are the same.

I bought a set of the big valve, CNC ported heads with bronze guide and stiff springs from FRPP. Turns out, they are basically Livernois Stage 3 heads, but the FRPP heads cost a few hundred more per head.

· Registered
453 Posts
Livernois does the porting on the FRPP heads, so essentially, they are the same.

I bought a set of the big valve, CNC ported heads with bronze guide and stiff springs from FRPP. Turns out, they are basically Livernois Stage 3 heads, but the FRPP heads cost a few hundred more per head.
That's very interesting. I'm glad you shared. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.