Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos from the Open House we had at Livernois Vehicle Development last week. If you didn't see the original thread, it can be found Here

Thank you

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
awesome pics, wish you would put a comment with each pic.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies! :beer:

We do a lot more than the pictures show, much of the work we do cannot be seen by the public since it is prototype or yet to be released vehicles.

Even though many people probably don't know it, we built a lot of the Ronaele Mustangs for Ronaele.

Ronaele 700R Video

Ronaele Video

-Rick

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Aren't those Cervini body kits on the Ronaele's?

·
Geology and Cars
1,650 Posts
Hey Rick,

Seeing your reply above was probably directed at my comment about the 6.2 pics lol, but can you say if you guys are helping develop performance parts for that particular motor? You can just say "no comment" if you can't say, but it would really make my day if some sort of hint was dropped because that motor is a must have to buildup and make a beast!:bigwink: Well, whenever FRPP has a crate motor available...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Rick,

Seeing your reply above was probably directed at my comment about the 6.2 pics lol, but can you say if you guys are helping develop performance parts for that particular motor? You can just say "no comment" if you can't say, but it would really make my day if some sort of hint was dropped because that motor is a must have to buildup and make a beast!:bigwink: Well, whenever FRPP has a crate motor available...
Most of the stuff over there is pretty secretive, so I cannot comment.

Sorry

-Rick

·
Registered
290 Posts
Lots of your pics are exceeding bandwidth, but what I do see there is no shocker. Good stuff!

How's Dan's car? Ready to rock?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts