Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping one of you has an extra wheel laying around you want to sell. I need a spare for road racing. Don't care if it has minor curb rash but needs to be straight and hold good tire pressure. I will pay $50 plus shipping and need by mid March.

·
un1230/Whipple3.4/ Teksid
2,448 Posts
wheel

Hoping one of you has an extra wheel laying around you want to sell. I need a spare for road racing. Don't care if it has minor curb rash but needs to be straight and hold good tire pressure. I will pay $50 plus shipping and need by mid March.
You just need the wheel ,no center cap or lug nuts?
mofasta

·
2,448 Posts
stk cobra wheel

Correct...just the wheel. Are you offering?
Yal, I'll do $50.00 for wheel plus you pay shipping & insurance ,PM me your full name & address and I will get total price with shipping,,,,HERES MY e-mail address for payment to pay pal [email protected] , I seen the other day pay-pal sent me something to do with invoicing for payments so I'll ck that out also.
mofasta

·
2,448 Posts
stk cobra wheel

:tip:

·
2,448 Posts
ok i'll get one tomorrow and pm you with prices, also i'm going to try e-mailing you again with my note book to see if is the settings on my desktop giving me trouble pm me back if it works i'm doing it right now.
mofasta

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.