Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Priorities have rearranged things, and the Lightning is just not one of them. Looks like as of Saturday, it might be gone. Found a really nice 2000 EddieBauer AWD Explorer, for a great price.

Should be back fairly soon with another mod motor car, but just not in a truck!

See ya guys soon!
joe

·
Registered
438 Posts
To bad the L has to go Joe, but like you were talking in Fla., other priorities have to go to the front. If there is anything that you need, well..... u know.....

Ben

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not leaving, just prioritizing life's little hiccups!

Hope you guys will allow a 5.0L Explorer-drivin-smartass to hang around and make fun of people??!!

Randy/Ben, I will call you this week.

Thanks for everything guys!
joe

·
Registered
339 Posts
Joe...Stay in touch. There is a lot of car stuff going on around town that don't even require a car. Just come out and bring the lady.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Sorry to hear that Joe, that is one sweet truck!! I know you will be back with something else soon!! We are all here if you need anything:)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sorry to hear you had to get rid of it Joe.

Don't worry you won't be the only 5.0 guy on the mod boards, I just picked up a 87 lx vert last week. No way for me to swing truck payments so I basically had to drop my plans of racing this year and get something for transportation back and forth to work so I can tear further into the 2000.

Bill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts