Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alaskan Assasin, he didnt post alot here, 42 posts, went by the name Sonic03 on svtperformance.com

They were killed today in a head on collision south of anchorage today. There were two others in the vehicle as well. All 3 died on impact. Tundra was in the car as well, he posts on F150online.
http://www.msnbc.com/local/ktuu/m318709.asp?0ct=-302

I was supposed to be going with them on a fishing trip and caravaning down with them, until the pothole from hell claimed my halfshaft. They were on the way back from fishing when this happened.

I was very close friends with both of these guys, a part of me is gone. He was the first person up here to get an 03 Cobra in the summer of 03 and actively mod one, the ultimate reason I made my 03 cobra purchase.

Happily he got his 11 second pass 2 weeks ago before he passed away, his lifelong goal.

I feel for their family's and my condolences and prayers go out to them, they need it. I cant say enough about these guys, they were as good as they come.

RIP Brian & Eddy

·
Registered
438 Posts
very sad

Very sad indeed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the families of this tragedy.

Ben and Janine Dorn

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. God bless them and their families during this diffcult time.

Kevin

·
Registered
246 Posts
Words alone cannot express how deeply sorry i am to hear this,my condolences to all the families and friends involved.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My Heartfelt condolences for their families and friends. Truly tragic. They will be in my prayers.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I am speechless..............those pictures are difficult to even look at.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those involved.

--Joe

·
Registered
521 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out to their family's.

·
Registered
198 Posts
:( I hate reading stuff like this. I just don't understand how someone can be there one second and gone the next.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Sorry for the loss of your friends.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Very, very sad.. I've been reading Tundra's post for almost 3 years now.. After a while you feel you get to know the fellow board members... I'll shed a private tear.......

·
Registered
11 Posts
my prays are with the friends and family as well, when reading that it reminded me all too much of what happened to my older brother when I was 15

G

·
copy of my post on svt

As many of you know, I ride crotch rockets. I have 2 of them.

Placed low on the wind screen of both my motorcycles are tributes to 2 Friends that have died while riding. :(

We do this, not only to remember our fallen friends but as a reminder to us all how fragile life is and to remember to be as careful as we can be while enjoying life.

We should not wallow in the sorrow of the loss of friends but rather rejoice in the knowledge of knowing that our friends lived life to the fullest.

I for one, hope they had fun fishing. :beer:

Gods speed
My condolences to the families and friends.

Doug

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Man what a reality check:( Just doesnt seem fair. I send my deepest sympathy to all !

1 - 20 of 35 Posts