Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been posted before. I searched and couldn't find anything. I was curious who has some of the lowest mileage Termy's out there.

My 2003 Cobra Vert just turned over 3,100 miles the other day. Yes that is correct 3,100. I'm sure someone out there has one with like 1k on it.

-Tom

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just bought it 6 months ago and I'm a construction manager so I don't drive it to work on construction sites. I've put 1k on it in 6 months on just weekends. The previous owner never even took the owners manuals out of the plastic wrapping.

·
The Canadian Snowbra
1,847 Posts
There's lots of so called 'wrapper' cars out there. Some still under 500mi

I can't show you a specific example, but I have seen them before, and I'm sure many others will report the same-

·
Registered
604 Posts
My friend bought his cobra with 420 miles in mid summer of 08 and he bearly got to 800.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Why own it and never enjoy that the torque that sets you back in the seat and forces the biggest grin you can had since you were like sixteen. Maybe they should buy the 1/24 scale model. LOL

Drive them hard and often. Life needs a good smile.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Why own it and never enjoy that the torque that sets you back in the seat and forces the biggest grin you can had since you were like sixteen. Maybe they should buy the 1/24 scale model. LOL

Drive them hard and often. Life needs a good smile.
Amen!!! These cars practically beg to be driven. I have 51k miles on my '03 KB-powered Cobra. I drive it to work about 3 days a week, and the other 2 days i drive my beater 1995 Ford Ranger. Only speaking from personal experience, but i see very few Terminators driven here in Orlando. When i do, i admire how sweet they look, especially from behind.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would drive mine to work a few times a week if I didn't park on rocks and dirt at construction sites. You should see my poor DD. It only has 40k miles and needs a new paint job/hood.

·
Registered
681 Posts
bought mine new with 25 miles on it, drove it home in reverse 50 miles, and drive it weekends, in reverse of coarse. so i have a negative of 16000 miles, quite a few less miles on it now than when i bought it new:tip:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
I bought two of these bitches in every color. They all rest in individual bubbles in my garage. Sometimes I pet them.

·
The Canadian Snowbra
1,847 Posts
I bought two of these bitches in every color. They all rest in individual bubbles in my garage. Sometimes I pet them.
:tip:

·
Registered
389 Posts
The car is so fun to drive, even if i wanted to keep the mileage down on it i couldn't. I was going to store it for the winter, but kept taking the cover off and thinking, "okay, this is the last time i will drive it, and then it will sit...." and now the winter is almost over and I am prolly gonna drive it this weekend if the weather permits!!! I agree somewhat that if you can get away from driving it everyday, then go for it. i work at a soybean plant, and it is a real dusty enviroment. Its bad for the car, so i dont drive it to work. But after work, i drive it alot.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm at 2,030 or so. I would rather work on it than drive it. Every now and than I put a fresh coat on the road out front of my house.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I love mine too much to let it sit for too long. Mine has 94k on it and it drives me insane when I do not drive it for a week. With a company truck it gets to sit in the garage but when the weekend hits my grin starts to rise when I walk out and uncover her. I know there are a certain few color combinations that there were not that many made of, but to me I just do not see it as that rare of a car to lock it away. Just my 2 cents, maybe if mine would have had low miles on it when I bought it I would feel different but I am going to beat on mine until the motor gives up, replace it with a stroker, 3.4 whipple and commence the beating all over again.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I dont drive mine because I want it to stay perfect, you cant keep it perfect if you DD it or drive it regularly... just no way to do it :( mine is far from low mileage though its got 55k on it :( but looks to have about 20

·
1,411 Posts
I think mine has about 4400 miles on it...really has been a shop/garage queen...when it's done I'll be putting some miles on it for sure.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts