Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmmm, seems there site is down for some reason. New parts? New prices in response to JDM? Only time will tell. .............Suspense builds................... :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
matt lankford said:
might be changing everything to the QMP name
Good point. Forgot about that.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I met Jim yesterday at he Crazy Horse dyno day.
It was an east coast summit of '03 Cobra experts Rick from Amazon, nitrous Pete from PJ's, Jim from JDM and I think Chris from Crazy horse is getting up to or is already is up to speed on the '03.

I have all Amazon stuff, but the other guys seem good too.

JT

·
Registered
69 Posts
Somebody was trying to send my site viruses. After the 6th attempt, the site shut down for safety reasons. We are now tracking the IP address that was used.

The site is back up and running now. Barring anymore idiots, it's should stay up.

Thanks,

·
Registered
94 Posts
Rob Raymer said:
Somebody was trying to send my site viruses. After the 6th attempt, the site shut down for safety reasons. We are now tracking the IP address that was used.

The site is back up and running now. Barring anymore idiots, it's should stay up.

Thanks,
There are some real idiots in this world. Jackasses too!

·
400 Posts
Rob I was getting them too. They were coming in e-mails. This one once it gets in your system will automatically send it to everybody in your address book. So if someonehad it and they've sent you a e-mail at one time or another it will auto send it to you. I used norton to get rid of it.

Rick

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ours weren't coming from direct emails. Someone was trying to hack into our FrontPage website, and when they couldn't, they started trying to infect it with viruses.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts