Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to give credit to Lynn from Amazon for her determination
on driving the new 03 cobra at Bradington, With the pain in her ankels, She kept trying and getting better, with each pass.
Great job Lynn, We need as many 03 out there as possible.
peace, nitro

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I'll second that, Pete. Let's raise our glasses for Linn! She'll be dangerous after a few races!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hell, she's already better than Rick!

:D

Joe

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
How is Rick and Lynn's car modded, and yeah what did it run et and mph?

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I believe that she was running mid 13's at 110 or so. No idea what they've done to the car.

·
400 Posts
I sure she will post later. Thanks a bunch guys. Time trials was the first time she ever drove the car hehehe. First getting the car out of the whole was hard for her but she keep at it and got a 1.80 60 ft on the f1's. Wheel hop was very bad for it still has the stock suspension. The she did not like the Tri-ax at all. She would go from 2 to 5th. Pete showed her how he pushes to 3rd and it worked perfect and she didn't do it again. Thanks Pete!! She never really got a full pass do to the bad wheel hop. She told me it better be ready for Georgia or she's getting another tuner. We did get to dyno it Saturday night and it did 502/510. I will have some stickys, shiftlight, line lock and a few more things done by Georgia to make it a little easier for her to drive it. Thanks for your support.

Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts