Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
I've seen 680ish, and claims of more, on stock Mach1 head/cam/intake, I believe.

I'm not positive on the time, but I believe JimSVT has gone low 9's at 138-140 with the MP T70.
Seems like 2v or 4v, they peak out around 20psi ( obviously depending on the H/C/I package.)

It's safe to say it will do 650 wheel.

I run the MP T70 in my personaly car, and love it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I heard around 22-24 psi. If anyone could clarify though, I would love to know because I have one.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have installed many of these on customer cars, used a couple myself on my own cars, and keep up on what others are doing. The figures above should give you a good idea to shoot for, if your looking to max this turbocharger out. But like I mentioned, typically on most 2 and even 4V's, the T70 makes peak power around 20psi... Sure you can push it past that, but lets remember boost is just a number. I run mine around 18psi daily, and so far I've ran 130mph in the 1/4 and 102mph in the 1/8 on a real mild 2v 4r70w Saleen. With the .68 housing I had on the car, 18psi was the max, as backpressure became an issue.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good deal. I'm runna a 5.0 stroker, ported heads and cams. I'm hopin that mpt70 can get me in the 600-650 range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.