Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Site Administrator:

Matt, a good firend of mine, has been trying to join this site for over a week. He has created an account under the name Haveight and has not received his email confirmation to activate the account.

Please check your user database and help him resolve this. Let me know if I can do anything to assist.

Hammer

·
Registered
618 Posts
Eric thank you very much, HAMMER thank you as well I am proud to be a part of this ground breaking website, and hope to contribute as much as I can to help with the progression of these awesome cars:)

I'm just pretty dumb when it comes to computers.
Thank you again Eric

·
Registered
352 Posts
hey Matt...welcome..bout time :p sorry to hear about the Harley truck...hope you are feeling better....I've been stuck at home for the last 5 weeks with a broken ankle so I feel for ya...

Linn

·
Registered
618 Posts
I feel for you too. Are you excited about next seson yet. I'm sure you are can't wait to see you guys again. everything is starting to fall into place for next season, along with a few surprises!:)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Haveight said:
I feel for you too. Are you excited about next seson yet. I'm sure you are can't wait to see you guys again. everything is starting to fall into place for next season, along with a few surprises!:)
I am very excited...it is going to be awesome...I have so much to do yet to get ready and cant get it done cause of my ankle.. it is frustrating...March is going to show up too soon I think...:eek:
be great to see you again..and those surprises...I can only imagine :D

Linn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts