Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a freakin birthday present I gave myself tonight.I brought the car home to get it ready for a cage.Its not under its own power because I have the dash and wiring tore out.Welp,my driveway has a slight slope to it and I got the bright idea to push the car with my 4 wheeler.(bad idea)I took the front clip off and proceeded to push the car.My front bumper support is gone so I tried pushing on one of the small 3 inch brackets.All was going good.I had a blanket over the front of the 4 wheeler push bar to keep it from getting scratched.The blanket fell,so I stood up on the 4 wheeler to place the blanket back.My thigh hit the accelerator and I slammed into the bracket hard.The 4 wheeler jumped the bracket and hit my front edge of my 1/4 panel..It rolled it under and knocked the paint off...:vomit:

Im freakin sick..Im also a freakin idiot.I didnt want to bother my neighbors to help me push the car.I had to get them in the end so I saved nothing.All I did was screw my car up.It just never ends.

Its always something.:rolleyes:

Tim

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ouch! Sorry to hear about that Tim.

I know how you feel a couple months back when I twisted my rear end housing the car rolled back into the side of the trailer before we could stop the car putting a small dent in the rear fender lip.

Bill

·
Registered
438 Posts
S.O.B.

Damn Tim, I know that hurts. That is a shame!!! Piss poor BD present.............BTW - Happy Birthday!!!

Ben

·
Registered
180 Posts
Don't worry Tim, Ben knows all to well what thats like. Older and retarded, that is!

:D
joe

·
Registered
438 Posts
RavenGT said:
Don't worry Tim, Ben knows all to well what thats like. Older and retarded, that is!

:D
joe
You keep forgettin...... I will be on my way in a few days and...
I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE !!!! :shootbird

Bennie

·
Registered
180 Posts
Did I tell you Ben, that you guys are sleepin with Delilah? see other post in forum!:jawdrop

HeHe, j.k.

joe

·
Registered
438 Posts
saw the other post!!!

RavenGT said:
Did I tell you Ben, that you guys are sleepin with Delilah? see other post in forum!:jawdrop

HeHe, j.k.

joe
When I was stationed in Texas a few years back, I had deep fried rattlesnake........tasted like chicken, hehe.

/me wonders how constrictor snake taste?? Bwahahahaha

Bennie

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Tim, no worries mate. I know a place that can fix it:D

Chad:cool:

sorry to hear that though

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chad,your probably going to get the car in about 3 weks.I'll call you once the cage is in and I get the interior back in.You take $25 a month for life?:D

Tim

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
$25 a month for life? :eek:

Only if the doctor guarantees I'll live to be 300 :p

LOL

Chad :smoker

1 - 12 of 12 Posts