Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Metcos idlers will be adjustable so you will be able to get it closer than the others an yet be able to work with all the different size,and all billet no extra pieces needed for it to be adjustable just more thought put into it i guess.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you can do alot of things with a mill you should know there are ways to make it adjustable witout adding extra components.

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
oh no................here we go again...............

gary

G

·
ive seen all the pics of the billetflow and it will give the most belt wrap regardless of the pulley. so there is no need to adjust

·
Registered
189 Posts
Matt
Just curious, with a 3.1 upper and a 6# lower, you get belt slip?

G

·
yes, i do now but i think there are other reasons, i have the hood vent flaps cut out, and go to car washes, so i think i may have gotten soap on th ebelt. 2nd, its a gates belt and not a gatorback, billetflows bracket will fix it though, then on to a 2.90 upper

·
Registered
325 Posts
Matt;

How much boost are you running with the setup you have? Have you noticed if your supercharger being over-turned? I was wondering because after my TB install I was thinking of going with a lower pulley, but have read on some threads that a 2.80 upper pulley with a lower pulley might over turn the s/c? What have noticed with yours? Do you run WOT little or most of the time? Input need input?

G

·
well, pete is stating that he is getting 22lbs of boost from the eaton with a 6lb lower and a 280 upper. i think you would just need a ic cooling upgrade to work right, i belive there are a few people including myself working on one.

·
Registered
286 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts