Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just was looking for some opinions on where the best spot to place the jets would be? I am running a Sullivan intake so i am worried if i spray it before the TB that the meth will not get distributed evenly through out every cylinder. I was looking into either using two jets in a carb spacer plate or tapping into each runner of the intake to insure it gets to every cylinder equally. Any thoughts and opinions?

· Registered
181 Posts
I run mine in the intake tube, just before the TB. I'm running an 01 Cobra intake, which is said to have poor cylinder distribution as well. I don't see how the carb plate would distribute the meth any better than spraying pre-TB. Using individual nozzles is definitely hardcore. It would certainly take care of any distribution issues!

· Registered
709 Posts
I spray before throttle body. If you are running pure meth distribution will not be an issue. The meth evaporates instantly mixing in the air. I would try to place it or them(nozzle) about 6 inches away or a little further to give the meth more time to dissipate more heat from the air. If you place after TB then you will need a solenoid to keeep it from sucking meth into your intake under vacuum.

· Registered
1,482 Posts
I run my kit just after the Maff in my intake tube with a Sullivan intake with no issues. Like he set it mixes with the air real quick unless you are just pouring the meth to it. I run a single jet right now and will be adding another when i up the boost next year. You should have nothing to worry about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.