Votes: 3 42.9%
  • any thing else???

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Windshield washer fluid or boost juice, what is better to use? or dose it all work the same???

·
Registered
212 Posts
I mix my own.
50/50
The water I use is from my dehumidifier. I filter it, as you'll get some lint and mix it up.
I only use the meth as a safety measure, my car is not tuned for extra timing with the meth. It works under boost only (Snow kit)
When I travel, I can the take along straight meth and mix it with distilled water or washer fluid on the road.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mix my own.
50/50
The water I use is from my dehumidifier. I filter it, as you'll get some lint and mix it up.
I only use the meth as a safety measure, my car is not tuned for extra timing with the meth. It works under boost only (Snow kit)
When I travel, I can the take along straight meth and mix it with distilled water or washer fluid on the road.
I'm haveing a hard time finding straight meth. who sells it or what kind of places sell it? and your from reading PA huh? thats cool i grew up in Harford county MD

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm haveing a hard time finding straight meth. who sells it or what kind of places sell it? and your from reading PA huh? thats cool i grew up in Harford county MD
I found two suppliers for meth.
Both supply racers with race fuel.
My main supplier... ( geeez sounds like a crack deal...lol) actually has a tanker truck that he drives to the local dirt track races.

Look for a supplier like that.

·
Registered
273 Posts
VP sells meth and like stated above, we use all snow performance kits mixed 50/50 with water on our street cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts