Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the best price on these for our 03's?

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Hey Totaled I can't beat that price but I can get it for you.

·
Registered
482 Posts
The only price listed is for a FE motor....he won't list the price for a modular and if you email just says call....

I thought the post saying call or email for price was pretty straight forward, but I guess he didn't mean it...oh well...there's always summit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
F8LBITE said:
Hey Totaled I can't beat that price but I can get it for you.
I'll give you a call - Thanks!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I want one of these to free up some HP.. but scared it may fail... and blow my shi*t up

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
U back in the game?? I remember way back when you had one of the best running cars out, I think I have watched some vids of you and Tommy at the track.

·
Banned
563 Posts
Blew a belt on my 98gt with a procharger and managed to go less then 1000 ft before I had to shut the motor down because temp went through the roof.
It was late at night and cold out and near major high way had planned on running full tilt home and all the cold air blowing up the front should have kept the temp down. (used to work on the older chevys all the time)
Doesn't do squat for a modular motor. if the water pump isn't spinning your in deep Sh*t quick only have moments to shut down. That is the main reason switched to electric pump. Sure it most likely will not last as long as OEM but then again at night with thermostat change I always run 160 ect and also run cooler at the track because electric pump nearly twice the flow at a constant speed. Also plan on running pump and fan on seperate batt (out of vehicle) between runs to cool car down to 160 ect for each pass. (hopefully)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts