Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you boys think about that bad Bullitt !! PAGE .210
Lotta time we have in that heap!
Cool project.. It went a little faster Friday night 10.40.!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
I think it's awesome..Best of luck with the project..I know what it takes to go fast..Nothing comes easy..:D

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Very nice ride!;) It states in the article that the stock tranny broke, Can you elaborate on how this happend?

Razor.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How does the tranny break!
Well..You start with a full fifteen pound bottle of NOS ,Wet shot around 150hp. Mix my boy Brock with 6-10 Full bottles of Bud Light and head out to your favorite spot with atleast one of your buds in the car ..Yelling hey man screw that vette spray it!!

Instantly.. transmissions, clutches, engines ,Plastic intake manifolds Ect. Will Break!

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Strictly Pro said:
How does the tranny break!
Well..You start with a full fifteen pound bottle of NOS ,Wet shot around 150hp. Mix my boy Brock with 6-10 Full bottles of Bud Light and head out to your favorite spot with atleast one of your buds in the car ..Yelling hey man screw that vette spray it!!

Instantly.. transmissions, clutches, engines ,Plastic intake manifolds Ect. Will Break!
LOL!:lol I'm currently undergoing clutch #3 on my car (In 8k miles) and was told the 3650 Tremec wasn't easy to break. In your opinion would it hold up to 500+rwhp and launches on ET Streets? (I think I know your answer to this:hammer )

Razor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts