The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My vote went to....

Randy Haywood

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
I was going to vote for myself, but I see that I'm not on list. I'll pardon your typo.

Razor.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll vote for myself, but I don't have that option!

Why just power adder cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Not to take anything away from the accomplishments of all those listed, but c'mon.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
With that being said, I belive Randy's SSO win is the most impressive. Winning a class designed for a pushrod with a small mod motor is pretty impressive.
I agree as well but also Mike Tymensky should be on that list as well. Fastest NA 4V on the planet.

Bill

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
We are all just one big modular family :D ALL the guys on the list kick major arsce :turd

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
I voted for Dave King...I picked up a modular shootout tape from him at his house and he was nice as can be. The thing I remember is when he started up his car in the garage and my ears rang for about a week :D

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
stlblack03 said:
I voted for Dave King...I picked up a modular shootout tape from him at his house and he was nice as can be. The thing I remember is when he started up his car in the garage and my ears rang for about a week :D
LOL! You should here it now in the burnout box! Anyway if your in the neighborhood look me up.

Dave

·
Registered
339 Posts
That's a very impressive list. Lots of accomplishment there. All those guys have done more than their share to advance the cause. And some others also.

There are few (or no) places in our country with more year around racing (of all types) than Central Florida, and around Central Florida my friend Jake Lamotta has advanced modular racing the most. In addition he has helped and encouraged countless other mod motor owners to get started in the sport.

MHO

1 - 16 of 16 Posts