Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

How many of you Mod Motor guys live in the Western PA area? How many of you would like to do a test and tune together or even maybe rent the track for a day?

The track that is formally known as Keystone raceway, now called Pittsburgh Raceway Park, http://www.keystoneraceway.net is under new management, and has made vast improvements to the track. New improvements include, New lighting, new PA, extended shutdown area, a new consession stand, and improved Pit area. It would be a great place to do some test and tuning, and get a Western PA Mod Motor get-together. I'll be bringing my 8 second Super Street Outlaw Mod Motor car, and I'd like to get a bunch of people together thats in the area.

If interested email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
171 Posts
I am in western pa and would love to get together with some others from this site. Where in western pa are you from Dave?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your response to getting together. I'm hoping we get enough people together that we might be able to form a club or a get-together ever 3-4 months or something like that. I'll be racing in FFW Atlanta mid April, and I'd like to get something together in May. I'm hoping we get enough people where we can rent the track for a day, if not we can just all meet on a scheduled day at the track. We can all share from our experiences and give each other recommendations for mods and shops. I know a lot about the local shops and give recommendations if anyone needs any. The track has really improved and I'll looking forward to getting together. Email me at [email protected] to stay in touch.

Thanks

Dave King

·
Registered
438 Posts
Dave, if u have it in May, please try to stay away from Smackdown on the 23rd.. You guys could always come my way..:D

Ben

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thanks Davie, I figured you would. And thanks for coming to SD VI....you know ur always welcome!!!

Ben

1 - 8 of 8 Posts