Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't really ever pushed the car hard on a dyno before, so local shop was having a dyno day and we were on the way back from racing at MoKan raceway on Saturday and saw some posts on facebook they were still hanging out so decided to stop by and make some pulls....

Made a little more than I expected and it's still running....lol

· Registered
792 Posts
love the car, representin' the verts! Thanks for sharing

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i LOVE matt's dyno!! I tuned matt's car up in IL and he took it home and threw it on his dyno... it was pretty interesting.. glad you are happy with your dyno #s..
I get what you are saying Bob and you definately don't know me, I've been running this car for over 3 years now in similar fashion...this was the first time I have even pushed it on a dyno...a dynojet for that matter that can't keep the car loaded. I could care less about the numbers, would rather have a time slip any day, but that's still a work in progress.
Are you coming back to radial next year? thanks for the compliment?

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Motor is about 10:1 compression, GRP aluminum rods, Ross pistons and Navigator heads ported by Mike Litzau (in 2 days...thanks again Mike). All motor machining and assembly was done locally by Phase II Machine in Crestwood, MO.

· Yes...it can be done
3,138 Posts
I get what you are saying Bob and you definately don't know me, I've been running this car for over 3 years now in similar fashion...this was the first time I have even pushed it on a dyno...a dynojet for that matter that can't keep the car loaded. I could care less about the numbers, would rather have a time slip any day, but that's still a work in progress.
Are you coming back to radial next year? thanks for the compliment?
I think I get what Bob is saying too, lol

Awesome numbers all around OJ. Top down pass in 2012!

· Registered
219 Posts
Motor is about 10:1 compression, GRP aluminum rods, Ross pistons and Navigator heads ported by Mike Litzau (in 2 days...thanks again Mike). All motor machining and assembly was done locally by Phase II Machine in Crestwood, MO.
Good to know someone else is running Navi heads on a 4.6 based motor. Is that a Sullivan lower opened up to match the heads?

· Registered
535 Posts
I think I get what Bob is saying too, lol

Awesome numbers all around OJ. Top down pass in 2012!
What is he saying? I am missing something.. It's like u start watching the sopranos in the fifth season. You see two characters glance at each other. You know it means something but the only way your going to find out is by watching the the first four seasons....

I don't have time to watch the other four seasons, maybe you would be so kind as to explain what the inside joke is.

· Registered
274 Posts
What is he saying? I am missing something.. It's like u start watching the sopranos in the fifth season. You see two characters glance at each other. You know it means something but the only way your going to find out is by watching the the first four seasons....

I don't have time to watch the other four seasons, maybe you would be so kind as to explain what the inside joke is.
Seems like the dyno it was on is friendly when it comes to numbers... which makes everyone happy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.