Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let ya'll know what a class act Ben is.I drove to Lima Ohio over the holidays to pick up a trailor I bought from him.My wife and I enjoyed meeting his family and the hospitality they showed us.
The trailor was bought sight unseen and was exactly what he said it was.The bastard even made me take a driving suit and wouldn't let me pay him for it.He has helped me alot with info and questions on building my car.You dont meet alot of folks now a days that are honest and willing to help without a hidden agenda for themselves.
Ben isnt like this and Im glad to have had the chance to meet him.

Ben,ya all warm and fuzzy now?The wifey thought you were a hottie,something about the way you controled your wife turned her on..:p

Thanks Ben,

Tim

·
Registered
204 Posts
LOL....damn I wish I knew you were coming up. I would have "headed south" to meet ya!

·
Registered
438 Posts
/me blushes!!

Thanks Tim, I appreciate the kind words. It was a pleaure having you and your wife here. I just wish it could have been longer.

I control my wife like any other man that has been married for a long time. I do what she says and she lets me "be in control" ;)

Ben

·
Registered
47 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
I control my wife like any other man that has been married for a long time. I do what she says and she lets me "be in control" ;)

Ben
Ain't that the truth!! That and just say "Yes Dear" a lot. They like that too :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
/me blushes!!

Ben
hahahahaha if I didnt know you personally I MIGHT believe that :)

Ya and you too Eric B :)

Linn

·
Registered
352 Posts
I sure hope it is getting better...I cant take much more of this forced relaxation :mad: I havent been out of the house in 3 weeks and I am getting grumpy to say the least...I see all the things that I need to be doing and cant and it is getting to me...

Linn

·
Registered
521 Posts
I hope it gets better too Linn. I can't have more than a 3 minute conversation with Rick nowadays, cause he swears up and down he's waiting on you, hand and foot...j/k LOL

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ben,
Do you have the part numbers or a parts list for the Steering wheel swap?

Thanks,
Tim

Hey,did ya buy anything yet?:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts