Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Would you like to see this forum happen?

  • Yes I would!

    Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No it's not for me.

    Votes: 6 21.4%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
The BarTender
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in getting everyone's feedback on an exciting new forum idea.:D What if Modular Fords was the first stang and lightning related site to bring you a forum called "Modular Babes"? While this site is relatively new among the old school chat boards, We certianly have the ability to keep it fresh, exciting, And full of hot new features. Modular Fords should set the standard that all other sites will follow, The Tiger Woods of forums if you will.;)

Now this proposed new section will be based around Women, That's right beautiful women! It will be a seperate forum here where we can post pictures of hot women and view the ones that others share for us to see. There will be some guidlines to follow though.

I propose that the rules of this section obide by the following.

1.) All pictures of women must contain a ford related vehichle.
2.) Nudity is allowed, But no type of sexual act is permitted.
3.) You must be a registered member to view the pictures.

This will allow us to share pictures of our girlfriends, wife's, lady members, and good stuff we find while surfing the net. To top it off there will be a hot Ford vehichle in the pic as well. You get the best of both worlds here. I love nothing more than Stangs and women.:D The other advantage I see in this is membership. If this forum is created then certianly a mass amount of people will register here to visit the forum. We can certianly use more members because we are new. Lastly, More members means more potential sponsors for the site. Their money will help the site grow into the future and remain faster than some of the slower boards out there. I think it's a winning situation for everyone, How about you?

Razor.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Hot cars+Hot (naked!) girls!.......Hell yeah!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
LMAO...Kinda funny but could be a very genius idea.:D But, that would hurt E.Brooks' feelings due to the fact he doesnt go for the female species. LOL :shootbird......................but still a good idea.


Brandon
 

·
The BarTender
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well so far the vote shows 100% of the members in favor of the forum.:D Whoooo Hoooooooo!:jawdrop

Razor.
 

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
Joined
·
1,006 Posts
yo Eric, Why did you vote no?????.......................








****.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Who can be against looking at a picture of a pretty girl?


But...how do you keep it from degenerating into just being another porno site, with some "lady" laying on a car hood with legs spread in a "clinical" position? Who makes the decisions about what is allowed?

I'm not a prude about stuff like that, but doubt if it adds much to this forum. I would sure hate to be the one who decides what is tasteful, and what is not (of course except for the decision making, it would be a nice job).
 

·
The BarTender
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ralph Greene said:
Who can be against looking at a picture of a pretty girl?

But...how do you keep it from degenerating into just being another porno site, with some "lady" laying on a car hood with legs spread in a "clinical" position? Who makes the decisions about what is allowed?

I'm not a prude about stuff like that, but doubt if it adds much to this forum. I would sure hate to be the one who decides what is tasteful, and what is not (of course except for the decision making, it would be a nice job).
I'm up for the task of moderating this forum. We have had a similar forum on www.cycleforums.com for some time now. It is extremely popular and adds a nice touch to the site. The simple fact is that guys like cars and women, Except for the sweet tart who voted no in the poll.:shootbird

Naked pics should be allowed in this forum as long as no sexual acts are taking place. Tasteful pics of chicks and cars are allot of fun to look at. You won't believe how many members end up submitting pics of their ladies.:eek:

Razor.:D
 

·
The BarTender
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Eric Brooks said:
Could make it a private forum, so that only those that want to see it will be given access.... just an idea.
That's not a bad idea, But i have another suggestion. Why not put a "Rated R" symbol in the description of that forum. This way everyone will know it is not work safe.;) So how soon you going to have it up and running? I'm collecting pictures as we speak.:D

Razor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
two problems I can see from the get go...one is kids just joining to see free naked chicks. Two bandwidth. I love the idea of naked chicks....anywhere anytime...the problem with it is all the associated bullshit with having the pics on the site
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
I see no reason to have that type of forum if the example you showed is what is intended to be in it...I think if it is limited to tasteful pics of your gf/wife/sister/mother in other words women in your life who you are proud of as well as your car..fine....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
Could make it a private forum, so that only those that want to see it will be given access.... just an idea.
Based on you have site sponsors um yep works good! out of site out of mind ;)
 

·
The BarTender
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Way2Wild said:
I see no reason to have that type of forum if the example you showed is what is intended to be in it...I think if it is limited to tasteful pics of your gf/wife/sister/mother in other words women in your life who you are proud of as well as your car..fine....
I know that you are a respectful woman and I do see your point of view. ;) I know not everyone here would be up for that type of forum and especially a nice person such as yourself. As for the forum, I think the pic I posted and the other tasteful pics you mentioned should be allowed if the forum were to happen. I think it would be fun for those members who would like to participate in it. As you know boys will be boys. :D I also think it will attract more members and help the site grow as well. As a business person yourself, You know that would lead to more sponsors for the site ($$$). Sex sells here in America and T.V., Movies, Ads, And Magazines have proven that. I was only looking to bring a little more fun and exposure to the site. I appreciate and respect your opinion on this matter though.

Now to be fair to the ladies we could always double it up with a "Modular Hunks" forum. I would be happy to model a pic for you, But I doubt you want to see a skinny 6'0 tall and #145 Virginia boy in a zebra striped speedo (LOL!).:D

Razor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
I deleted that post only because first of all nobody agreed to have pics. Secondly we really dont need porn on this site. Theres millions of other sites for that.
 

·
The BarTender
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ModMan said:
I deleted that post only because first of all nobody agreed to have pics. Secondly we really dont need porn on this site. Theres millions of other sites for that.
Hey man no problem at all, It was just a teaser.;) I wouldn't consider that porn though, She had all her clothes on.:D

Razor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
akatherazor4 said:
I know that you are a respectful woman and I do see your point of view. ;) I know not everyone here would be up for that type of forum and especially a nice person such as yourself. As for the forum, I think the pic I posted and the other tasteful pics you mentioned should be allowed if the forum were to happen. I think it would be fun for those members who would like to participate in it. As you know boys will be boys. :D I also think it will attract more members and help the site grow as well. As a business person yourself, You know that would lead to more sponsors for the site ($$$). Sex sells here in America and T.V., Movies, Ads, And Magazines have proven that. I was only looking to bring a little more fun and exposure to the site. I appreciate and respect your opinion on this matter though.

Now to be fair to the ladies we could always double it up with a "Modular Hunks" forum. I would be happy to model a pic for you, But I doubt you want to see a skinny 6'0 tall and #145 Virginia boy in a zebra striped speedo (LOL!).:D .
I disagree on several points.... I dont think the pic you posted was tasteful... obviously neither did the moderator who removed it...can you honestly say that you would allow your gf/wife/sister/mother to pose like that and have it splashed all over the internet? I also dont think that existing or future sponsers would want to be associated with a site that allowed that type of exposure...I realize that boys will be boys but there are plenty of places for them to be boys...does sex sell? I think partially..some people are offended ...I wouldnt want to take the chance of even partially offending my customer base...there is a thin line between sexy and crude...I think you meant sexy sells not crude...but just in case the two could get mixed up..it might be best not to go there in the first place...

I commend you on wanting to see the site grow we all want that..

and lastly I would not want to see a 6'0'' 145lb zebra stripped speedoed butt

Linn
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top