Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a few other cars we are leaving New York tomorrow morning...Will meet up with Jersey and Pa..guys..Just to let you know we will be on the Penn Tpke about 11am tomorrow..

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
:( I may not be making the trip, guys, the racket under the hood is back, and thru the stethescope it sounds like the bearing on the blower snout. I'm going to drop by Hermann's tomorrow and have him listen to it. I'm bummed and pissed.

Bill

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
2kbill said:
:( I may not be making the trip, guys, the racket under the hood is back, and thru the stethescope it sounds like the bearing on the blower snout. I'm going to drop by Hermann's tomorrow and have him listen to it. I'm bummed and pissed.

Bill
NOOOOOOOOOOO, You gotta go Bill!!!!

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Eric, if there is a way to get my POS fixed by Friday, I will. I've been looking forward to this event for months. Fate is playing a cruel trick on me. I think the only possibility is if Hermann has an Eaton snout he's willing to part with, and the time to swap it out tomorrow.

Bill

·
Registered
282 Posts
I will be up Saturday morning first thing. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Everyone be careful and have a safe trip!

Kevin

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Wow, I want to join the caravan, but I don't think I'll be ready until much later in the day.

Spent 14 hours working on this god damned f'en trailor.

Had to rewire the whole thing, weld on a new battery box, and a bunch of other crap. I still need to replace the deck (wood), and change the oil in the truck before I'm ready to leave.

Damn,

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
2kbill said:
Eric, if there is a way to get my POS fixed by Friday, I will. I've been looking forward to this event for months. Fate is playing a cruel trick on me. I think the only possibility is if Hermann has an Eaton snout he's willing to part with, and the time to swap it out tomorrow.

Bill
I'll called Mrs. Cleo (Psychic) and she assured me I would meet 2kbill at the shootout!

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
I'll be there. Dunno if Sat or Sun yet. When are the 03's running? One day or both? Time?

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Strike that last post of mine, I'm leaving early tomorrow for Columbus!!!:D :D

Thanks to the awesome assistance of Hermann at HBH, I am back on the road with a borrowed blower!! See everyone tomorrow nite!

I'm goin to the shootout! :blob

See everyone there!

Bill

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
I'll be in late tomorrow night. Anyone staying at the Holiday in in Reynoldsburg? It's the only holiday inn room I could find. I had to use my priority points. :)

See you guys saturday mornin

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
We may be coming up also, is this such a big event that not alot or any rooms avail?????

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
I'm sure there's room...but I had to have a Holiday inn room and the one next to the track was booked up. I have a spot open on the floor if you need a spot :)

·
Banned
572 Posts
I will be on my way home from St.Louis sat night about 8:00pm

staying over in ohio some place.What time is this thing starting sunday ?
sean

1 - 20 of 21 Posts