Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
I just made the final changes to the chat room.

It should connect much better now. I am no longer using the forum integrated chat, so you are free to use whatever nickname you would like. Keep in mine your nickname cannot begin with a number. Spaces should be avoided also unless you use an underscore "_".

I have not had alot of time to test everything, so let me know if you have any problems.

The link is at the bottom of every page of the forums, here is the link in case you would like to bookmark it.

- Link removed - chat no longer available -

For those of you already familiar with IRC, just connect to the Undernet Network and join channel #modularfords

I'll try and type up some instructions for using mIRC sometime tonight. Again, let me know how this works for you guys. There are always at least 10 people in the chatroom, some guys stay connected, so if no one talks to you, they may be away from the computer.

Come hang out with us!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I wonder what kind of characters sit in there all day and just chat and goof around....Hmm doesn't anyone work???? LMAO:lol

Jeff

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
BlackCobra99Va said:
I wonder what kind of characters sit in there all day and just chat and goof around....Hmm doesn't anyone work???? LMAO:lol

Jeff
Thats what im wondering too. Do you mean to tell me that people are in that chat room ALL DAY??? I don't get it. Damn internet geeks.

gary

·
Registered
109 Posts
weirdos.........
<-----C139

·
Registered
302 Posts
I still can't get it to work.. I have clicked the link, typed my name, and then a blank window pops up.. nothing else.

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Hey Tony

Our chatroom is actually a channel on IRC (Internet Relay Chat). It may be easier to connect to the channel with a real IRC client. On Windows, the most popular client is mIRC, not sure about Mac. I did a quick seach on Google.com and found

- Link removed - chat no longer available -

·
Registered
302 Posts
OK, I figured it out on my PC at home.. But I am the only one in the chat right now.. what happened to people being there all the time. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts