Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ModularFords.com now has a channel on the Undernet network.

To join us, you must first have an IRC client like mIRC , once you have this installed, connect to an Undernet server and join the channel #modularfords.com.

Everyone is invited to take part in the modular discussion, and any other crazy topics that may arise.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is there a designated chat night? Another club that I visit has mIRC and they have chat on Thursdays. It's a good way to keep some traffic in the room.

·
Registered
244 Posts
you should try a designated nite? that will help with the crowd. I can pull some people in if we got a good group. Just don't make it Sunday night :)

I am on mirc, I will check it out at nights! tired of being in pushrod chat discussions :shocked

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK guys, I now have an easy way for you to get into our chatroom. On the bottom of the forum, there is now a link that says Chat. Click the link and jump right into the chat room. You have to be a registered member of this board to get in, unless your using mIRC. The chat is designed to use whatever name you use on the message board. This presents no problem unless you name starts with a number (IRC Nicknames cannot begin with a number). If that is the case, once the chat connects use the IRC command "/nick" to change your name. Here is an example - /nick Eric

If you have any problems connecting, Java virtual machine errors, etc. Post in here and I'll see what I can do to correct your problem. See you there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts