Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are having a Dyno Day on October 11th at No Limit Racecars in Atlanta Georgia. Randy Haywood will be on hand doing custom AutoLogic chips. If you are interested in attending, please reply and let us know know. Also let us know if you are interested in having Randy tune your car, if so please post your list of mods so he can come up with a base tune, so that thinks run smooth.

Mike Johnson, owner of No Limit Racecars will be on hand. He has the ability to FLASH the PCMs for tuning as well. Also if anyone needs FAST tuning, bring your car! Mike is an excellent FAST tuner.

Pricing
$500 for a custom dyno tuned Autologic Chip
$250 to reburn/retune your existing AL Chip
$60 for 3 dyno pulls

Directions to No Limit Racecars:

If your heading Northbound on Interstate 75, get off on exit 237.
Go right, and No Limit is ~ 1 mile on the left. If you get lost, their phone number is (404) 366-3037.

We will get started around 11 AM. See you there!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can't be 100% certain at this point but
If I have no military obligations that weekend I'll show up for 3 pullls to see if I can better my numbers from your last dyno day. :)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
If anyone wants to Reflash thier computer,I need mods and year of car BEFORE you come..Need to make sure we have all the PCM codes there we need.

Tim

·
Registered
45 Posts
I will more than likely be there. Just switched jobs, so I have to make sure that I can get off. I came to the last one and I was WAY to rich. I am ready to do a chip. My current mods are just an O/R H pipe, Mac Cat back, and Steeda CAI. I plan on getting a pulley before I come so I can have it tuned with it on. I just have to find the time for the install.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I am going to do my best to make it, I think there is going to be some good stuff going on. Man, wouldn't it be great if I could even drive my car up there:rolleyes:

Ashley

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'll be there, but only for the dyno.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Looks like my driver is not going with me, so I may end up in a motel room if I decide to throw a drunk :cool: From the looks of things, this dyno day will have a much higher turnout!

I just hope Cobrakiller is willing to get his car off the dyno long enough for us dyno ours :rolleyes:

:shootbird :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Chad Brooks said:
Looks like my driver is not going with me, so I may end up in a motel room if I decide to throw a drunk :cool: From the looks of things, this dyno day will have a much higher turnout!

I just hope Cobrakiller is willing to get his car off the dyno long enough for us dyno ours :rolleyes:

:shootbird :lol :lol
BWAAAAAAAAA :blob :beer :beer :flush

I hear that, LOL

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
:lol Took longer to get a response than I figured:blob

Chad (500rwhp next Sat or bust) Brooks :hammer

1 - 20 of 85 Posts