Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I heard this was the place where all the big names in the modular world were. So I thought a nobody like should join just to level the field out.... Let the tech begin!:cool:

Scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
If that is Ontario Canada, welcome! Welcome to Ontario CA as well. ;)
~Darren
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cobra Killer said:
Welcome.Bunch of retards on here but we have fun.:D

Tim
What's up hillbilly!!

Eric asked me to come over and babysit you, so you'd better behave now! LOL.

Scott
SHM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
OHHHHH SHHHHHIIIIIIIIT! There went the neighborhood!!:D :D J/K!!

Whats up Scott!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike Tymensky said:
OHHHHH SHHHHHIIIIIIIIT! There went the neighborhood!!:D :D J/K!!

Whats up Scott!
Mr.T .........

What's happening buddy? Had a blast in Florida, can't wait to hook up again. Don't know when our paths will cross next. How's things in Michigan?

Scotty
SHM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Scott said:
Mr.T .........

What's happening buddy? Had a blast in Florida, can't wait to hook up again. Don't know when our paths will cross next. How's things in Michigan?

Scotty
SHM
Awwwwwwwwww Shit, look what the Cat Dragged in here now!!!! Your Azz better be at Columbus in July for some drinking!!!! Long Island Ice Tea Style :D

Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BlackCobra99Va said:
Awwwwwwwwww Shit, look what the Cat Dragged in here now!!!! Your Azz better be at Columbus in July for some drinking!!!! Long Island Ice Tea Style :D

Jeff
Now how the hell did I know you'd be here too!! LOL. How ya been buddy? I'll be in Columbus....it's my birthday that weekend, so I'll be doing lots of :vomit: . Just show me where Mikey T's car is and I'll use his driver's seat. LOL.

Scotty
SHM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,046 Posts
Scott said:
What's up hillbilly!!

Eric asked me to come over and babysit you, so you'd better behave now! LOL.

Scott
SHM
LOL,ya better bring help...:D I can't be controled.Look at my car,it tells the whole story.:eek:

:shootbird

Tim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
96blkcobra said:
Welcome Scott! :cool: :p
What's up Chad? What's new in Georgia? Wanna do me a favor? Find that dumb ass "Cobra Killer" and give him a good ol' fashioned Hillbilly whoppin' for me. I'll bring you some Canadian beer at the Shootout. :D Take care.

Scott
SHM

P.S. ATTN: COBRA KILLER :shootbird
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top