Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok everyone just wanted to let you all know me and some friends are going to moroso on friday september 19th, and if your interested in caravaning up with us let me know, i know the last time the weather was bad but the forecast looks good right now, hopefully that hurricane stays out to sea as its supposed to. we will probably leave to head out to moroso around 5ish. not sure where we are meeting yet but ill let you all know by wednesday at the latest.

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
I'd really like to go but my father is flying down from NJ for the weekend. Its been a while since I've been there and I think the next time I go it will be with my KB. Last time I was there I snapped a half shaft and had to get towed from Moroso to Margate. Thank god for AAA Plus. Good investment. Have Fun!! Boost Addict(black03)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how did you break your half shaft and where in jersey, im from there too? what setup are you going to run with your kb, traction with this irs isnt helping me at all, need to find a solid rear.

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
As I launched the car at the track I got some wheel hop, as soon as the car hooked up I heard LOUD BANG. Then the car wouldnt move.

Im originally from North Caldwell< NJ and I have family in Wyckoff.

For my KB setup, Im going to use the 17lb pulley, and have it tuned by Diablosport down here in Delray Beach.Im using Nitto 275/40/17 drag radials to help with the traction issues which are still a problem.
Boostaddict.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from essex county myself, and just so you know im not sure if this is all of the people with 03s and diablo, but i have heard of a few tuning problems with the diablos. i really need a solid rear now because this launching thing is killing me. hope it all works out for you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts