Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do y'all guys think is possible with a all motor 2v with an auto all ideas on the table 4.6 5.0 5.3 or even the 5.4 motor will have new trick flow heads and hps intake looking for 350-400 rwhp on motor to y'all think this is possible thanks for any help u guys can give!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
well if your gonna increase cubes i would say do the 5.0 or 5.3. the 5.4 will have fitment issues and other headaches along with it. do the new tfs heads with higher compression around 10.75-11:1 with cams and full bolt ons i dont see a problem with

·
Registered
669 Posts
I currently make 336/336 with a stock 01 Cobra short block with 281 CU.......Patriot Stage II heads and VT Stage II cams with full bolt ons thru a 4000 stall and an 11.2 CR.......With the TFS R head I believe 360+ HP can be achieved. The rumor is the TFS heads with a stock GT Iron short block and Comp 270's put down 410 at the fly.....untuned.......thats with a 10 to 1 CR......with an 11.5 to 1 CR that should add another 25 + HP......and tuned.....well that will be left to see.........that could put down upto 380 rwhp with a High CR and stock CI.......That would be impressive! Add in a stroker or BB or both.......420+ could be achieved......I can't wait to see the results and what people start throwing out for #'s.......If I could hit 385 thru and auto on stock cubes....then 400 could be achieved with a manual trans.........we shall see.......

"ED"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts