1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

·
un1230/Whipple3.4/ Teksid
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx bro for info, did they give you a deal on buying two at once?
mofasta

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
thanx bro for info, did they give you a deal on buying two at once?
mofasta
Unfortunately they didn't. I bought it from them through amazon.com. They were about $10 cheaper each than on their site. However, I didn't know they were coming out with the new 5mp version 2 weeks later for the same price. I kinda got screwed that way. I'm saving up for a HD video camera while I try to figure out how to get better audio from the gopro cameras and isolate vibration noise.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
is the wide lens or standard recommended?? been looking to get one of these too!!

·
un1230/Whipple3.4/ Teksid
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hero cam

:tip:

is the wide lens or standard recommended?? been looking to get one of these too!!
hey bro go wide lens and get the roll bar attachment with it, I just ordered mine yesterday off blake, a dealer on the forum heres their phone # and link The number is 800-475-7223 and http://www.holcombmotorsports.com/

mofasta

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
They are pretty cool. I have a couple of them and played with them while snowboarding. The sound with the case on sucks bad, unless its really loud (can't hear people talking at all). The widescreen lens is cool. I'll post up a short video if i get around to it. You have to buy 12 to get the dealer discount. (or buy them at the sema show with no min order ftw!)

·
Registered
452 Posts
I realy like these, prob get wide angle? How is the vibration/movement and sound from a personal perspective. on a car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts