Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone read this? Looks like it might help the '03 out quite a bit. It made 10rwhp on a NA '99 Cobra. I wonder how much it might help those with high boost applications, especially when the KB blower comes out and people start running 20+lbs. of boost.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Which is better stacker-8 or the plasma booster. I think the MSD box would be better ( does it work on the 03 cobra) Who can help (Pete, JIM D )

·
400 Posts
Harvey dyno'd before and after with his Plasma booster. Can't remember his results. I'm trying the msd real soon. I'll do a berfore and after and see how much it helps blowout.

Rick

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
LaRocca tested Plasma Booster on Blown 500 + Rwhp 99Cobra it made 10 to 15 rw acroos the board.
JDM tested Plasma Booster on his 500+ Rwhp 03 Cobra and it did squat.

jim c.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I installed a Plasma Booster back in Nov on my 03 Cobra and definately felt midrange and topend Power increase. My Denso IT-22s also showed a cleaner burn after about 250 miles. It also seems to idle a little smoother. Just my .02 cents worth. Wish I had Dyno difference. The Plasma Booster I received was an upgraded model for the 4V supercharged application.

JL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts